A successful website or e-commerce application or site not only needs to have a great looking design and user interface, it also needs a great plan, a measurable strategy, great UX (User Experience) and a solid server infrastructure to provide reliability and lightning fast performance.
We’ll work closely with you and your team to develop a deep understanding of your needs and the needs of your customers, users and audience before any design and development work begins.
We’ll ask lots of questions before defining KPIs, providing a detailed plan and delivering interactive wireframes.
We never adopt a “one size fits all” approach. Our 20 plus years of experience has taught us that every project has it’s differences and nuances, so we’ll plan and build for your needs and the needs of your customers.
What Do We Offer?
- We’re exceptionally collaborative. We work with all key stakeholders to understand your goals and objectives (and those of your customers and users) to develop a plan that works from the top down to understand your organisational objectives and ensure your website delivers
- Over 20 years of experience so we pride ourselves on our knowledge of all things digital
- We’re platform agnostic – we’ll work with you to decide on the best platforms or technical stacks to achieve your goals
- User-focused design, we’ll look at your users’ behaviour and what they expect. We’ll carry out competitor analysis to see where they are winning and where they are not
- Systems integration – we can integrate with any back-office or external services such as CRM, payment services, accounting systems, POS systems etc.
- Fully responsive or mobile first design – With mobile usage growing at an incredible rate, all web apps must be responsive or mobile first
- Branding and messaging – we’ll ensure that your brand and message is front and centre of everything we do
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) – as part of the development and build process, we’ll ensure your site ranks well within search engines, using a mix of on-site and on-page and off-site and off-page processes
- Testing and QA – all our sites and applications go through a thorough QA and testing process before handing over for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Support and Maintenance – once your new site or application is delivered, we’ll manage and support both your application and your staff
- Staff training to help you manage and maintain your site or application
- Analytics, performance and monitoring – we’ll employ the best analytics to provide you will the measurement tools you’ll need to ensure we’re reaching your KPIs. We’ll monitor the performance and availability of your applications for you as part of our management and support services
- Web and application hosting – we’ll work with you to decide on the best and most cost-effective hosting solution for your site or application. Whether it’s a simple, shared hosting package, or a bespoke, auto-scaling, cloud based solution for industrial strength applications, it’ll be secure and world class.
Some of the people we’ve worked with
+44 (0)7887 545137
or drop us a line and we’ll call you straight back